Saturday, May 2, 2015

Hey Baby Hey

Sydney loves the baby but is experiencing some emotional, phycological, tempermental, confusion about the whole thing.
Jadon promised Micah he would teach him everything he knows. Looking forward to that.
I hope they grow up to be good buddies and that they don't tell me about all the death defying adventures they have.
Two helpful sisters. Willing to throw diapers away, but not to change them. For now.
I just think this picture is cute. Everyone make a face! Perfect.



4 comments:

maughans said...

So very, very cute! I can't wait to meet you Micah!

Barbie said...

I love the pictures...and the words. It's amazing how a new member of the family resets the whole family structure and makes new bonds and ties and new ways of interacting between everyone.

AmberLynn said...

Congratulations! Cute family!

AmberLynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.