Monday, May 18, 2015

Middle of May

This is how May has looked so far:

This little lady potty trained herself. She is a hoot. She says, "pottypottypottypotty POTTY!!!" when she has to go...which is usually just after I have situated myself to feed the baby, or when we are really far from a bathroom. But, she goes. Money saved. She gets lots of treats too, which is why this picture was taken.
Family came to visit. I think I have a picture of Ethan just like this holding Sydney. Guess what guys? That was only two years ago! Time flies...except when it doesn't.

I also have a picture just like this of Zach holding Sydney, except Zach has changed as much as Sydney has...except he can still beat me in any game involving stradigy. That hasn't changed.
Obviously I am not Anne Geddes. She isn't me either so it all works out.
This little pumpkin likes shoes, and boots, and being spunky.
Demoing a hat that we were going to use for our Anne Geddes photoshoot. Sydney was a more willing model than Micah.
I LOVE having a reader in the house. And this gal is good at it. I try really hard to always say yes when my kids ask if I will read them a book, but these days I get to say, "GO ASK NOELLE!" and I just think that is splendid.
Jadon is a very sweet big brother to this little guy. I think it is because this little guy hasn't tried to use Jadon's lego's at the same time as Jadon. 


Noelle had a dance performance. The costumes were pretty fantastic. This is the Mad Hatter and my little Queen of Hearts.
These guys are the bestest of friends every fifteen minutes. Then there is is fifteen minutes of drama....and rewind.
The costume came with a crown, but Noelle didn't want it PINNED TO HER HEAD!! again. Seriously mom. it was PINNED TO MY HEAD!

Jason made a mess in my garden. I'll tell you more details later. I'm still trying to figure out what is going on around here.
Our butterflies came out of their coocoon and it was a very exciting moment.

The same day we had to go get some more Queens for Jason's hives. This is a queen and a nursing bee just hanging out in our kitchen waiting to be introduced to their new family.
And that, is what the middle of May looks like around here. (NOT PICTURED: me snuggling a baby, the dishes taking longer to get done, lots of laundry, and a lawn totally smothered in dandylions).

1 comment:

Barbie said...

Thanks for the update! I love the pictures!